Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Sunday 24 November 2013

Christmas Time Teaser

I've been busy this weekend - can you guess what I've been making?

Now with those colours it is obviously something Christmassy ... and yes, the white organza ribbon gets to be frilly on the edges ...



 Nah - sorry, but this is not correct, I'm not making fancy little Christmas trees ...


If you are a Blythe doll person - keep an eye on my Etsy shop BlytheStar  to find out what these really are :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment