Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Thursday 20 January 2011

Busy!

I've been really busy since Christmas - while all you guys where having a nice holiday I've been busy stitching away - stitch stitch stitch - knit knit knit ... ok ok the world's tiniest violin working overtime :-)

Loads of knitting and sewing - paid jobs. The knitting is for 2 stage productions and the sewing is for my private clients. Until everything is finished - on stage & on my lovely clients I can't really show off but I thought I'd post some tantalising teasers!

These knits are finished - some are deliberately tatty & "distressed" because the characters are poor people




These are still on the needles -

That "stitch register" in the last item was my grandmother's :-) it is holding stitches which will be added to and worked as a giant Icord to form a pleat ... I'm such a tease!

This sewing is finished - lovely fine cotton fabrics


but this is still in progress - beautiful teal silk with contrast bits in burgundy. The white part is the under bodice (built like a corset) the silk is all stitched to it - mostly hand stitched I might add !

No comments:

Post a Comment