Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Tuesday 4 May 2010

Another Etsy Front Page

I wondered why I made 2 sales on Etsy yesterday ... one of my hats was on the Front Page WOOT


the emerald green felt with the peacock feathers :-) I didn't know this treasury had made it to the front page but did some sleuthing to find the reason for the sudden burst of interest in my shop. Being on the Front Page of Etsy is great :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment