Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Sunday 22 November 2009

Brought to You by the Letter S

Well I do love to Bite off (almost) More than I can Chew ... launching into massive projects, I usually manage to finish them.

I'm planning to make an Alphabet for our Grandchildren - A set of A4 sized 'flags' (in felt I think) one for each letter with the letter appliqued on ... each 'flag' will have a pocket and inside the pockets will live small soft toys appropriate to the letter. I want to make it as Australian as possible and to knit most of the toys (I love knitted toys).

S is for Seahorses

and for Seal



Great patterns from Cheezombie on Etsy

2 comments:

  1. Those sea horses are amazing! I can't wait to see that the project looks like at the end! I love the idea!

    ReplyDelete