Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Sunday 24 May 2009

Big Red Hat - knitting over wire frame


I’ve just realised that I never did post a photo of my red knitted (over wire-frame) hat fully finished. Sorry, here it is.
I went a bit crazy with the bobbles ;-)
There is lots of the sliver / roving (unspun wool) left so I'm spinning it up and will knit myself a jumper or dress to match this hat.

3 comments:

  1. That is kinda cool! I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was worth the wait! i LOVE the gone crazy with bobbles !
    can you post your pictures a bit bigger pretty please, please, please, if you can :)
    they look like they have such lovely detail ;0

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) I think it is hard to be neutral about bobbles - people either love 'em or hate 'em.

    I'll try to post a bigger photo but I have a lot of trouble with my wireless (non)connection. will see if I can manage to do something before timing out !

    ReplyDelete