Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Monday 23 March 2009

I'm Back

Back from the "holiday" and needing another to recover!

Did get some crafting done ... knitting and tatting (you can tat on planes - they will confiscate knitting needles as being dangerous weapons but tatting shuttles are OK).

Here is some of the tatting - I'm not very good at tatting yet and get mysterious twisted bits but I'm pleased with this.

No I'm NOT making a doiley or even a "glass mat" as per the pattern, I'm adapting to make something for my Blythe doll, Lillian. Like her name-sake Lillian Gish, my Lillian is a star of stage & screen and this red lace is to be part of a Spanish inspired costume! wonder if I can manage to tat a shawl as well?

I have also, finally, set up a 2nd shop on Etsy. My main shop was getting too large and messy (I make and sell such a wide array of items, it was looking quite untidy) - so now I have a 2nd shop - just for my hand-knitted items and related things. Here is the link Lyndell Knits.

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty piece of tatting that you are making there! I love that we can tat on planes! It's so much fun, too, because it usually attracts some fun attention from the stewardesses and the people around so I get to do some teaching as well when I take it. Your Blythe doll costume looks like it is going to be gorgeous! I do hope you show it to us when you are done. Now that I know you tat I'll be "following" you! MWahhh ha ha ha ha haaaa! ;)

    ReplyDelete