Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Wednesday 25 February 2009

Colinette Throw Finished, Hat News and I'm on SALE

Have finished the throw and I love it - half wishing I could keep it. It is really big and I still have enough yarn left over to make one of my Berets :-) plus the pink colourway yarns that were swapped !

Millinery class yesterday - had brain-strain from all the patternmaking and I can't make the Marlene Dietrich hat for this exercise - does not fit the criteria. Want to stick to making 30's 40's inspired hats this year and I have found a hat design that will fit the bill - basically a cloche with a very strange tip (top bit) based on a hat from the early 1930s. We think of the flapper cloche as belonging to the 1920s but the cloche was fashionable well into the 30s.

ON SALE - I've been doing quite well on Etsy this month - and to keep things going I've put some items on Sale - check out both my Etsy and ArtFire shops for some Bargains !

No comments:

Post a Comment