Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Wednesday 26 January 2011

Happy Australia Day

Had to share this very Aussie moment -
I like to boast about the things that grow and live in our garden - it is really very small, an inner-city backyard but hubby dear has created a sort of micro rain-forest. Today there were 2 really tiny (freshly hatched?) skinks (Cryptoblepharus ? ) hanging about the back door where I'd left my thongs. They are very common lizards but we don't often see such tiny ones.

He didn't seem to mind my getting really close with my rather basic camera - look at those lovely toes! but eventually decided he'd had enough ... Bye now

No comments:

Post a Comment