Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Tuesday 7 December 2010

Alphabet Soup

Promised in the last blog to show you the finished 'flags / pockets' for the 1st part of the Alphabet project.

With Christmas looming I've decided to give the grands A to G with the rest to follow once they are made (H will be a horse - My Kingdom for a Horse!) sorry I digress ...

Here is A - G hanging on the clothes line
And a close up on the letter B which has extra things sewn on ...

Now you may have noticed that in the top photo the letter C looks rather empty ... that is because when I took that photo I still hadn't finished a Cockatoo ! Finished the 1st one this morning - a Sulphur Crested Cocky :-)







Very happy with this cheeky looking Critter - think I've managed to get that slightly 'punk', rather over-confident, slightly Bob Hawke look that I love in the real birds.





Am planning to knit up a Yellow Tailed Black Cockatoo & a Major Mitchell. The pattern is another of Barbara Lennon's in the Cleckheaton out of print booklet. Slight adaptations including making the feet and beak in knitting (instead of felt fabric).

No comments:

Post a Comment