Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Saturday 5 September 2009

Native Orchids and a Witch

Well I didn't really Make these but our garden is really lovely at the moment with everything in bloom - the smell is a blend of jasmine, wisteria and Dendrobium speciosum (Sydney Rock Lily or King Orchid) - 2 big plumes of flower this year.

Also all the Dendrobium kingianum (Pink Rock Orchid) are out (some of these are crosses with D. falcorostrum (Beech Orchid)









I'm trying to de-stash my life a little - have been putting lots of hats up for sale on my Etsy shop and today I listed my Witch's costume. Had great fun modeling it for the photos.

1 comment:

  1. maybe you didn't make them but you didn't kill them either and when it comes to plants- thats good!

    ReplyDelete