Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Monday 27 July 2009

Bright fun knitting from the depths of winter

Well it looks like spring is just around the corner with all the flowers starting to appear but we had some grey and gloomy weeks this winter - and one of my favourite tricks for an instant cheering up, is to dive into my yarn stash, find some gorgeous strong colours and knit ... the other tricks all involve calories !


This bright and exotic scarf is for sale on one of my Etsy shops:

But this is mine all mine - an adaptation of Twinkle's "Best Friend Cardigan" in some gorgeous yarn from Hawthorne Cottage. I just adore the colours ...
all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment