Knitting Patterns by Lyndell

Halter Neck Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Design your own Dress for Neo Blythes - here
Gum-Nut Hat for Neo Blythes - here

Who? What? eh?

This is the blog of a constant crafter - a 'showcase' for some of the things I make, some hints for crafting & recylcing - lots of photos and some words. I hope it will inspire.
Please Note: all photos are Copyright.



Monday 13 April 2009

Some more Finishing

'Tis late - or rather Very early - has been a busy day. Got some things finished - a couple of them were for my Etsy shop and I managed to get them photographed and listed ... which makes me feel extremely productive and virtuous. But before I get too smug ...

One Teddy - had to raid on over-stuffed cushion for some filling so I could finish this little chap. He is to live in the pocket of the jacket in the last post - and he does fit despite his large feet :-)

One Baby Bonnet - which was all done except for chin-strap fastening (my daughter has a phobia about long ribbon ties on baby garments - so I've made a chin-strap with a snap-stud). The pattern is a great one by Erica Knight - very vintage style but in quick-to-knit thick yarn Yea! cheating :-) successful cheating too, as it still looks lovely - the back has a very pretty star design. I've used cheap tencel blend yarn in a yummy raspberry colour and the big ear-muff rosettes are double - 2 pink ribbons. Looks better on baby than on my hand too!

The Etsy listings were 2 of my 1930s style wraps for Evening / Special Occasion / instant everyday glamour! One in champagne silk which I think looks quite bridal - the other in a very unusual devore velvet, quite dramatic and Paul Poiret in the colours - purple on blushing peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment